Anniston, Alabama
Resolved

Update by user Dec 08, 2014

Case was settled in small claims court and we have requested no further contact with the Ford's anytime in the future.

Original review posted by user May 16, 2014

Ron Ford of Ford's Remodeling, LLC - Highway 77 in Ohatchee, AL did a really SORRY job on my kitchen, wrote an estimate for 18 hours work, actually worked 8 and charged the full 18 hours.Ron Ford refuses to answer his phone, refuses to take credit for the HORRIBLE work done in our kitchen and refuses to call back after voicemails are left for him.

Ron Ford is a very bad business man in my opinion, very unprofessional and very rude.He is - again, in my opinion - very dishonest and should not be hired by anyone that is seeking quality work.

Review about: Kitchen Remodel.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $350
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fords Remodeling LLC?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Mcc And Associates - Nar Mac Construction Company Inc 2500 Sq Ft Dental Office Review Mcc And Associates "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Review about 50 Floor Flooring Installation 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more