Roswell, New Mexico

STAY AWAY, SELL ONE POLICY & SEND ANOTHER. REVIEW ALL SMALL PRINT, EVEN ON USED VEHICLE POLICY STARTS DAY VEHICLE WAS SOLD. GET THE PHONE CALL PASSED FROM DEPT TO DEPT TO PHILIPPINES. AVOID THIS POLICY AND PUT YOUR CASH IN AN INTEREST BEARING ACCOUNT AND SAVE MONEY OR USE YOUR OWN MECHANIC. WHY DO BUSINESS WITH A DISHONEST CAR SALESMAN, HOW MANY MORE WORDS DO I HAVE TO DESCRIBE HOW BOGUS THIS PREMINUM EXTENDED WARRANTY IS. Do not buy Ford's ESP.If your transmission goes, they will look at every possible way to get out of not covering it.

Related: Ford Extended Warranty - F150 Rear Sliding Electric Sliding Window

They deny the claim and leave you without a car, meaning you pay for it yourself. I am taking Ford to court as they denied a claim wihout any merit. They pass you around from office to office thinking that you will give up. I am pursuing this matter as it is a complete joke.

I was a LOYAL Ford customer and have purchased ten trucks/cars since 1967. NEVER AGAIN!!

Review about: Ford Extended Warranty Car Warranty.

I liked: Everyone hoped i could find someone to help me.

I didn't like: And the documentation is poor.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $2260
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ford Extended Warranty?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.