Regina, Saskatchewan

I have a 2013 Ford F-150.The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them.

I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and I only have 62, 643 km's on it. They've replaced the back bumper twice and the front one once under warranty. Now the vehicle is over 60, 000 km's they won't do anything. But the guy at the quick lane at Capital Ford in Regina, Saskatchewan did suggest that I could now by the painted bumpers that don't rust and put them on at my own cost.

When I suggested they did that, in the begging. I was told Ford wouldn't do that because they had to put what was already on truck, back on. So ***. Just keep putting the same junky bumpers back on.

My next call is to Ford finance, if they don't do anything, they can have the truck back and I'll default on the finance.

Never again will I buy new.Lesson learned.

Review about: 2013 Ford F-150.

2.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ford Canada?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.