Sanford, Florida
Featured on Google+ 100% full Resolved

Update by user Mar 14, 2015

They sent me a new one

Original review posted by user Feb 12, 2015

The container imploded on me when using the FoodSaver device to suck the air out of the container, like I have always done.Apparently overtime, the plastic weakened and developed unnoticeable cracks which compromised the integrity of the container, causing it to implode upon use.

I called the FoodSaver 800# found on the FoodSaver.com website. (3rd party) Jarden customer service accused me of using it wrong. They stated that it was for marinating only and not for food storage. Even thought it clearly shows settings on the lid for marinating and for vacuum storage.

This complaint has been stated by many consumers on Amazon's product reviews and the company refuses to acknowledge their faulty product.I am tired of companies developing shoddy products and getting away with it.

Review about: Quick Marinator.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $30
Preferred solution To admit that their product was faulty, to improve their product and to provide me with another

Had an Experience with FoodSaver?

Comments