Foodhold Usa - Some type of S**T and dead Worms in My Pasta!!!!

87 of 87 Foodhold Usa reviews

I Was cooking pasta for my family for Dinner including my 3 kids ages 9, 5 and 16 months.I had already cooked the sauce and put the pasta in the boiling water.

I went to stir it and noticed a big Blackish/Brownish Mass of something in it. So I took my pasta utensil, took it out and put in on a paper towel and to my dismay it turned out to be *** WITH DRIED WORMS and some other "THINGS" in it. I am Just getting over a stomach flu and couldn't eat for 2 days!! This Is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

I tried calling the company but they were closed. So I am voicing my anger here. I will not stop until I am sure this is not in other boxes of Pasta. It is Stop and Shop brand Rigatoni Which my husband bought just yesterday 5/28/13.

We live on Long Island, NY and The Pasta is Distributed by: Foodhold USA, LLC. Landover, MD 20785 and their phone number is 1-877-846-9949 I really hope this does not happen to someone else and it would be worse if someone did not notice it and consumed this ***!!! I really pray that does not happen. Grossed Out Completely!!!

Will Never look at Pasta the same again!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Foodhold Usa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
87 of 87 Foodhold Usa reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.