2.1

On Saturday 6/25/23, around 3:30pm, I went to the Food town Supermarket in Hollis, N.Y. after a doctor's appointment.

The doctor's office (which is around 10 miles from my apartment) is in the same shopping center, as Food town.

As I finished shopping, before going to the cashier, I asked an employee if there was a restroom. I was told the restroom is not for the customers, but for the employees only.

I verified this response, with 2 other employees, who had the same response.

I still couldn't help but feel slighted and humiliated. Is this what all customers are told?

After that, I decided I didn't want the merchandise, and left the store.

I then thought of looking at Food town (Hollis, NY) customers reviews, and came across a certain one from 2 years ago.

In this review, the customer was politely escorted to a basement restroom, which made him feel he was treated with respect.

How does the Food town employees decide this? Which customer can use the restroom, and who cannot.

He gave Food town a high rating.

To me, he was a preferred customer, treated with respect, and he will continue shopping at Food town.

User's recommendation: Customer consideration, courtesy, and fairness.

Location: The Bronx, New York

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Food Town Grocery Stores Reviews