Lagos, Lagos

I ordered a smart phone (Ulefone be touch 2 which cost $229) and a smart watch which cost $33 (Total = $263) on the 31st of July 2015 with order number FPTZARH9D8T9.was meant to be fast shipping with tracking number.

Tracking number was not sent to me till 1 month. When I tracked, it showed that parcel has been returned to sender(FocalPrice) for unsuccessful delivery. I have contacted FocalPrice to resend my items or refund over 20 times and all they kept saying was be patient.I sent them the screen capture (attached here) which confirms that I did not get any parcel and that it was returned. Now they turn around to say they cannot refund because it has been long.

See pictures my complaint to them.I have bought several things from other sites and they all delivered to the same address that FocalPrice claimed they couldn't deliver to.

This just shows that they are FRAUD STARS & SCAMMERS and people should not buy from them as they can not be trusted.

Review about: Ulefone Be Touch 2.

Review #761986 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Focalprice?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.