Calgary, Alberta

I am absolutely disgusted with the floral arrangement that I had done - of course paid for by credit card over the phone from Alberta.This bouquet was to include 12 white roses (I got 3 white tulips), 3 white lilies (I got 2 white daisies), and other greenery, etc.

I am not done with trying to either get replaced for what I paid for or my money back. I will never deal with them again. This was for my best friends dads funeral.

So sad.The picture below on the left is what I ordered - the one on the right is what was delivered

Review about: Funeral Flowers.

I didn't like: Wrong flowers, Terrible service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $71
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flowers by Amy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bridesire - Refunding Dress Order #3567352‏ Bridesire "I had a very bad experience with bridesire.com I didn't expect ! I order a dress "# 2015062313340018" from bridesire.com on June 23, 2015, once I received it I found not..." Read more Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel Wedding Ceremony Service Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..." Read more National American Miss - PRAISE SMITH'S PAYMENT National American Miss "My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I..." Read more GigSalad - Waste of time GigSalad "Needing support at an upcoming event, I turned to GigSalad for help. The next day, they had taken down my request for quotes without attempting to contact me beforehand. That..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2017 Montana HC Keystone Rv "On top of all the other problems we have had with this new, 6 mo old Montana HC, the kitchen sink has almost no water pressure to it at all...." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more