New Delhi, Delhi

Donot trust this website -

We ordered -

"100 Blooms of Peruvian Lilies with Coral Vase" which has the following desc on the website -

" This abundant bouquet of alstroemeria, known as Peruvian lilies, will add vibrant color to any room. This colorful bouquet contains 25 stems of Peruvian Lilies, each stem with multiple blooms. To allow these beautiful flowers to last much longer, they are shipped fresh, budding, and ready to bloom. Includes 25 stems of Peruvian lilies, 100 blooms per bouquet, 4-5 blooms per stem, Includes Coral Vase, Measures approximately 20" tall"

Plz see image - "what_we_ordered"

This cost us Rs 6297.90 and what we received was just a small bouquet of 10 lilies without a vase! When we asked the delivery man how much this might cost, he said maybe 300-500 rupees!

plz see image - "what_we_got"

This website is a complete fraud. There are no customer care contacts. Just an email ID is mentioned an no one responds back if you mail on that address.

This website is a complete fraud. Donot buy anything from this site. You might order one thing and receive something completely opposite to what you ordered.

Review about: 100 Blooms Of Peruvian Lilies With Coral Vase.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower N Ferns?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion