Panama, Panama
100% full Not resolved

Brand new shoes with disintegrating sole.I have not worn them once.

Its like the rubber is meltingI it is disintegrating. The sole is sticky to touch. It also left black marks on the floor of the closet and on the shoe rack and on other shoes. I bought the pair in Dolfin Mall Miami and will take back when I return to the United States in October.

I bought another pair of the same model but black at the same time with no problem.

That is all you need to know.

Why does it have to be over a hundred words.

Review about: Florsheim Comfortech Shoes.

I liked: Up until this latest event i was a satifued customer.

I didn't like: Disintegrating soles.

3.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Florsheim Comfortech Shoes
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $119
Preferred solution replace with shoes that are not defective

Had an Experience with Florsheim?

Comments

Doris McDowell
Newnan, Georgia, United States #1239879

Imagine being at a funeral when the soles of your shoes start falling apart with every step you take.That is what happened to my husband last week.

By the end of the funeral, the heels and soles were all over the funeral home. It was only the third time he had worn them. I contacted Florsheim via their web site.

They said to send pictures and fill out form and they will replace them.I'll see how that goes.

to Doris McDowell #1338565

Me too....the exact same thing happened.