Falsify advertisement from http://www.floristvietnam.com/
I've ordered a flower set for Valentine's Day from http://www.floristvietnam.com/ and they didn't delivered what was on their website. In addition they completely forgot about the Valentine card which defeat the whole purpose of this gift. On their website it states that 100% full satisfaction or Full refund. They offered a credit of $17 for the bear and chocolate. I emailed asking for a return and a full refund but they didn't replied for last few days. This is very misleading consumer and false advertisement. Here is the whole order. The flower with the bear and a box of chocolate in the shape of the heart is what I ordered but didn't get.
Order ID: 661
Date Added: 13/02/2016
Payment Method: Credit Card / Debit Card (2Checkout)
- Bouquet Type: Standard
- Delivery Date: 02-14-2016 9:11 pm
- Card Message: Happy Valentine " ...... "
Shipping Method: Free Shipping
Free Shipping: $0.00
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..."
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "This company has several websites with different names and they would show good pictures on the website, they did say these are European Style, Korean Style etc., but quality is..."
- "I purchased this 1% Marva Maid ultra pasteurized milk last night from a supermarket in Bowie, MD (Giant). When I opened it this morning to pour it on my cereal,..."
- "Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call..."