Falsify advertisement from http://www.floristvietnam.com/
I've ordered a flower set for Valentine's Day from http://www.floristvietnam.com/ and they didn't delivered what was on their website. In addition they completely forgot about the Valentine card which defeat the whole purpose of this gift. On their website it states that 100% full satisfaction or Full refund. They offered a credit of $17 for the bear and chocolate. I emailed asking for a return and a full refund but they didn't replied for last few days. This is very misleading consumer and false advertisement. Here is the whole order. The flower with the bear and a box of chocolate in the shape of the heart is what I ordered but didn't get.
Order ID: 661
Date Added: 13/02/2016
Payment Method: Credit Card / Debit Card (2Checkout)
- Bouquet Type: Standard
- Delivery Date: 02-14-2016 9:11 pm
- Card Message: Happy Valentine " ...... "
Shipping Method: Free Shipping
Free Shipping: $0.00
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "This company has several websites with different names and they would show good pictures on the website, they did say these are European Style, Korean Style etc., but quality is..."
- "I purchased this 1% Marva Maid ultra pasteurized milk last night from a supermarket in Bowie, MD (Giant). When I opened it this morning to pour it on my cereal,..."
- "Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call..."