I was so excited about the flowers I ordered from Florists.com for a birthday.I ordered Sunflowers in a beautiful watering can painted with Sunflowers.
The watering can alone was sure to delight the recipient. My emailed receipt states...."Certain products are not available in all zip codes. In this case we will substitute with a higher priced alternate products". What I received as a substitute is a joke.
First of all it is not even close to what I ordered and second the value is nowhere near what I paid for the original product.
There is no contact phone and contacting them using the form on the site receives no response.I am requesting a full refund and I will never order from this site again!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "This was my daughters first time competing in pageant even tho she didnt take home a title she really enjoyed herself and is looking forward to next year. The memories..."
- "My wife bought this shoes and maybe she had worn them less then 10times. Both heels broke off on the same day and she was luck she didn't get..."
- "Long slow lines??? How long does ut take to hand someone their *** package? Not to mention the malases glacial pace pretty much EVERYONE who works there! Can i..."