I was so excited about the flowers I ordered from Florists.com for a birthday.I ordered Sunflowers in a beautiful watering can painted with Sunflowers.
The watering can alone was sure to delight the recipient. My emailed receipt states...."Certain products are not available in all zip codes. In this case we will substitute with a higher priced alternate products". What I received as a substitute is a joke.
First of all it is not even close to what I ordered and second the value is nowhere near what I paid for the original product.
There is no contact phone and contacting them using the form on the site receives no response.I am requesting a full refund and I will never order from this site again!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My sweet sweet daughter decided to surprise me for Mothers Day this year 2015. She knows I am a mad keen gardener and absolutely adore flowers so she came across..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "I SUSPECT THAT IF THE FLOWER SHOPPE AT 75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX - OWNED BY STEPHANIE DANIEL - WAS AROUND ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO..."
- "Long slow lines??? How long does ut take to hand someone their *** package? Not to mention the malases glacial pace pretty much EVERYONE who works there! Can i..."
- "I ordered flowers for my girlfriend, instructed and payed extra to have them delivered before lunch time to her job. It was 5oclock and still no flowers. I called and..."
- "False advertising my 50.00 flowers turned into 101.00 and they weren't even the flowers I ordered! Pissed off and out 50.00. Hidden fees. At the top of the page it..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."