I was so excited about the flowers I ordered from Florists.com for a birthday.I ordered Sunflowers in a beautiful watering can painted with Sunflowers.

The watering can alone was sure to delight the recipient. My emailed receipt states...."Certain products are not available in all zip codes. In this case we will substitute with a higher priced alternate products". What I received as a substitute is a joke.

First of all it is not even close to what I ordered and second the value is nowhere near what I paid for the original product.

There is no contact phone and contacting them using the form on the site receives no response.I am requesting a full refund and I will never order from this site again!

Review about: Sunflowers.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Florists?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers - Avas Flowers - Great Service - Funniest Complaints  Avasflowers "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Avasflowers - A Fraud Avasflowers "Ordered from a company marketed as a local florist. Come to find out, they are not local at all. Policy states flowers may be substituted but the same make and..." Read more Teleflora Royal Christmas Centerpiece Bouquet Review Teleflora "The flowers were NOT as described or looked like the picture on Telefora's website. They offered a 20% discount. What an insult. I asked for a complete refund and/or to..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more Pets Supplies Plus - HORRIFIC customer service Pets Supplies Plus "I was in the store over 40 minutes trying to decide on fish supplies with my kids, not once did any of the 3 chatty girls who showed up all..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more