Verified Reviewer

1.2

The company said the balloons would be delivered early Thursday morning 8/26.

The person in the hospital will be coming home and balloons are still not delivered. I called many times they keep telling me they are out for delivery.

I paid 65 dollars and they still did not deliver. I do not recommend anyone to use this company.

User's recommendation: Very bad company customer service keeps lying to their customers.

Location: Yonkers, New York

Comments

Please note we do not guarantee morning delivery and apologize if you were led to believe the balloons would be delivered that morning. We're able to locate your order and see you contacted us the morning of the 26th requesting a delivery confirmation.

We reached out to the local florist to let us know when it was delivered. The local florist informed us it was out for delivery around 1:30 that day and they had confirmed the delivery later in the evening "Actual Delivery Date: August 26, 5:47 PM" We sent both an email and text message to you confirming the delivery shortly after the florist confirmed with us that they delivered to the hospital. We did not receive any further communication indicating the balloons were not received.

If the recipient never received the balloons please reach out to us directly and we will work with you to resolve this. We apologize for the late response to your review.

Florist One Reviews