Florida Red Line Shuttle dropped me off in the wrong place, I lost my flight to home and they don't answer my e-mail asking for a refund of my losses.
Update added by user Jan 08, 2015
I am very glad with the solution, the BusBud company gave me all the support that I could want, they were fast and in just a day they refunded my money. I know that mistakes happen but the most important is to solve the mistake and give a satisfaction for the customer, and in my case I could not want a better solution.
I am really thankful to Busbud and I really recommend it for everyone.
Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2015
I bought a ticket in BusBud website to use in the Florida Red Line Shuttle, with the following itinerary: Departure: Miami (downtown) in the 340 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132, Holiday Inn Hotel at 11:45 AM - Friday, November 28, 2014. Arrival: Punta Gorda in the 26570 Jones Loop Rd, Punta Gorda, FL 33950, McDonald's, at 2:45 PM - Friday, November 28, 2014. In Punta Gorda I would take a plane to Fort Wayne - Indiana at 4:15 PM, so if the shuttle was on schedule I had 1 hour and 30 minutes to take my flight, that is enough time.
On friday, I was in the departure place couple minutes before the schedule and I was picked up in the correct time, When I was picked up the driver confirmed my name and if I bought the ticket on the BusBud website. It was my first time that I was traveling from Miami to Punta Gorda, so I did not know the way, but I figured that the driver knew where I would drop off, because in all stops he called just the person who would drop off in that stop, however the driver passed through Punta Gorda and he did not dropped me off, and I just realized because It was spending more time that it supposed to spend, I was more than 45 minutos far from Punta Gorda.
So I talked with the driver and he told me that in his passenger control, he supposed to drop me off just in Bradenton and I happened because I bought I BusBud and It always happens because the Florida Red Line Shuttle system doesn't work properly with the BusBud system. He called his boss but I don't know what he told for him, But he told me that he needed to continue ahead to meet another shuttle that was coming in the opposite way. So he dropped me off in front of a McDonald's (but I don't know where I was) and a few minutes after I was picked up for another Florida Red Line Shuttle but in that moment I was more than 55 minutes far from Punta Gorda and I needed come back these 55 minutes. The driver of this new shuttle told me the same about the BusBud and the Florida Red Line system, it always happens and nobody do anything about it. When I arrived in the Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) where the shuttle dropped me off, the airport was empty, my flight was the last that day and I arrived 4:40 PM and I lost it because it departed 4:20PM and all the staff had already left the airport.
From this moment begin my loss, I didn't have where stay that night, so I needed to go to a hotel, I called a taxi cab and went to the Knight Inn Hotel near from the airport. where I paid U$ 64.95 for one night, and U$ 15.00 to the cab. In the next morning, November 29, I called a new cab and again I paid U$ 15.00 to go to the airport trying to take another flight for free, but the company (Allegiant) did not give me another ticket for free, so I needed to pay for a new ticket and I paid U$ 231.50 for a new ticket to go home.
All my loss totalize U$ 326.45, so I want that this loss be refunded by the Florida Red Line Shuttle, because all this situation was not my fault, I don't know if it was the driver fault or the system fault I just know that I have a loss of 326.45 dollars and this money will be necessary for me.
I want a solution for this problem, I had already tried to contact the company for 3 times but they didn't answer any e-mail.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst service ever
- Reason of review:
- The service does not work properly
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shuttle Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..."
- "My luggage was tossed in the baggage claim room at the airport and was completely destroyed along with my other items inside my bag. I could not zip my bag..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "For one bedroom set I had 5 delivery & exchanges, over 20 hours waiting for delivery, numerous phone calls with customers service, and damage done to my own home. Finally..."
- "Yesterday my hubby & I got my new 2016 Nissan Altima at Harbor Nissan. Over all the years and different cars, this was by far my best experience EVER..."
- "I recently have had some bad dealings with husky cargo and thought u might want to know my story. On April 22nd I spoke with Aubrey Nichols and made an..."