Florida Insurance Specialists Fraud Mansi
Florida Insurance Specialist FRAUD ALERT. Mansi sold us insurance at twice the premium for "immediate cash" payment in full. It turned out to be that the same, better or similar insurance can be bought for less than 50% of the premium.
Stay away from Florida Insurance Specialists and be careful for requests to pay cash, in advance or in full. Check this insurance company for SCAM first.
Do not buy car insurance, home insurance umbrella insurance from them. When we needed there help they were not available.
The service people there is really unprofessional and I agree with the other review that states the same. AVOID
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Premium costs two times and they ask to pay in full upfront
- I felt fraud and scammed
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Do not let them do any glass repair work!!! Had cracked windshield that they offered to repair through my insurance. They farmed it out to a low end shop that..."
- "Ryan homes and their Tampa area crew did a great job building our new home in Cory Lake Isles. We wanted to write a detailed review of our experience..."
- "They cancelled our trip because they needed confirmation for our credit card. We sent a confirmation email, but it turns out the didn't receive it so they cancelled the reservation...."