Lake Mary, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Florida Insurance Specialist FRAUD ALERT. Mansi sold us insurance at twice the premium for "immediate cash" payment in full. It turned out to be that the same, better or similar insurance can be bought for less than 50% of the premium.

Stay away from Florida Insurance Specialists and be careful for requests to pay cash, in advance or in full. Check this insurance company for SCAM first.

Do not buy car insurance, home insurance umbrella insurance from them. When we needed there help they were not available.

The service people there is really unprofessional and I agree with the other review that states the same. AVOID

Review about: Insurance.

I didn't like: Premium costs two times and they ask to pay in full upfront, I felt fraud and scammed.

Review #820792 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss FRAUD / $5000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Florida Insurance Specialists?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

AARP SCAM to enlist membership of elderly Aarp "I have received several notices that my membership confirmation dues have not been paid. I have never joined AARP as in my situation, none of their benefits would help me...." Read more ToCo Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - Poor claim processing and customer service Farmers Insurance Group "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..." Read more AllState Insurance Does Not Stand; Nor are you in Good Hands!!! Allstate Insurance "This complaint is in regards to an automobile accident which occurred on 1-19-2016. In the Police Report it states what Driver#1; which he was dishonest about along with trying to..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more