Florida Insurance Specialists Fraud Mansi
Florida Insurance Specialist FRAUD ALERT. Mansi sold us insurance at twice the premium for "immediate cash" payment in full. It turned out to be that the same, better or similar insurance can be bought for less than 50% of the premium.
Stay away from Florida Insurance Specialists and be careful for requests to pay cash, in advance or in full. Check this insurance company for SCAM first.
Do not buy car insurance, home insurance umbrella insurance from them. When we needed there help they were not available.
The service people there is really unprofessional and I agree with the other review that states the same. AVOID
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Premium costs two times and they ask to pay in full upfront
- I felt fraud and scammed
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I took out a homeowner's and auto policy to be effective April 4, 2016. Ameriprise took information by phone as do other companies and submitted a quote. The..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "They cancelled our trip because they needed confirmation for our credit card. We sent a confirmation email, but it turns out the didn't receive it so they cancelled the reservation...."
- "Ryan homes and their Tampa area crew did a great job building our new home in Cory Lake Isles. We wanted to write a detailed review of our experience..."
- "Cabrio Washer model WTW7800XW0 S/N C02570663We purchased the washer 1/21/2011 and have replaced the cracked lid already 2 times. Now the internal spring assembly has corroded and..."