Last 3 weeks ago, Sean Borca, owner and founder of the Florida Conservatory of Music declared that he was in a bind however, he would "rebuild" the studio.However, the checks he paid the teachers bounced.

After bouncing paychecks and not paying the teachers he announced to be closing the studio and outrightly told the teachers he did not have money to pay them even if he already charged all the parents for the month of June.

Currently, he will not pick up the phone, answer emails or respond at all.He even is not showing up to manage the studio.

Review about: Conservatory.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $640
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Florida Conservatory of Music?

Submit review

Comments

concernedDAD

In early July this guy gave 3 checks to my son and they all bounced. I don't think he will be coming back to his place of business. His business phone in no accepting messages as its full.

Lynda Has a Bad System - Problem with Membership Payment Lynda "Dear Admin, Hi. My name is Sessario Bayu Mangkara. I live in Jakarta and I worked as a freelancer for environmental consulting. I am confusing about my membership status in..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Trust But Verify Nv Real Estate Academy " Trust but verify-this is one of the most important tenets of the system. Look at what we have to say and verify for yourself if this applies for your..." Read more Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more