I left my cell phone on the bus by mistake headed to the Bahamas from New York. When arriving to the island gave Flix a call to inform them and took 3 days in order to get someone to even answer the phone.

Reported both phones to the lost and found. During this time my dad happened to FaceTime my phone and the driver ANSWERED MY PERSONAL CELL PHONE but was of no assistance!!!! Upon returning made an additional claim just in case they did not receive the first one. I returned 4 days later and nobody had any idea where my phone could possibly be.

Later did find my iPhone and the location pulled up in New York, NY. Called flix MULTIPLE times even asked to speak to a manager and with their poor service nobody had any answers. It is now October 5 2021 and my phone still says same location and flix customer service cant help.

I WOULDNT RECOMMEND THIS BUS SERVICE TO ANYBODY! Horrible customer service and they do no return peoples items.

User's recommendation: USE ANOTHER COMPANY.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

FlixBus Cons: Luggage is not protected.

Comments