I resell sites on Flippa and I'm now sick and tired of how useless their staff are.

Half the time if I contact them they do not even read the message properly to give an educated answer.

If there was a competitor website to Flippa with the same amount of traffic I would have left a long time ago.

Management need to review their staff and their customer service immediately as they appear to be rated on how many messages they respond to and not the quality of their response.

Review about: Customer Service.

I didn't like: Customer support.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Flippa Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Flippa?

Comments

Yes it's correct, I got similar experience with flippa .They are simply cheating the users , I don't know how to act as legally I lost $$.

Friends we have to beware of flippa ( please don't pay anything on this website , never disclose your credit card details with them, who knows ? ) ..They will ask you to contact support team but it's useless it's another way to fraud you ..

Iam sharing my personal experience.Flippa is a big fraudddddddddddddd ..