Please visit my review page on Flipkart:
Please do not fall for the exchange offer on Flipkart. The original price seen for Nokia Lumia 520 White on Flipkart is INR 8029; You can have a look (I have taken a screenshot) on this link:
Click on this link and it will take you to the phone page where you can by the phone:
The price changes; On this link the price of this phone is INR 10289; And under exchange of your old phone the price is INR 7289.
How is the customer fooled here:
You are only getting INR 740 for you old phone but Flipkart claims you are saving INR 3000 (exchange offer)
The actual price of Nokia Lumia 520 white is INR 8029. You can also check it on sanpdeal website:
Also if you do not want to exchange your old phone, you will end up paying INR 10289 for this phone which is way above the market rate.
"FLIPKART STOP FOOLING PEOPLE.. I AM A REGULAR CUSTOMER AT YOUR SITE AND I AM HURT BY SUCH FOOLISH GIMMICKS OF YOURS"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Misleading Information
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."