Hypoluxo, Florida

I read all these articles and dont doubt how legitimate they are but I also believe its important to write about the positive experience.I bought a four month old puppy fo Bill and my experiemce was very pleasant, from the first day we visited the kennel to the day we picked him up at the airport, not to mention the gorgeous dog my puppy has become.

Great temperament around people, horses and other animals.

Maverick is now 10 month old and he is gorgeous as we had expected.Bill sells many dogs, as all animals can some may not become what expected, but thats the life of a breeder.

Review about: Shepherd Puppy.

I liked: Amazing.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fleischerheim Dog
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fleischerheim?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Found the "Love of my Life"...Thanks to Christypaw Persians Christypaw Persians "My "Christypaw" Persian, Vino, has become the light of my family's life. My entire experience with Christy was an absolute pleasure. She cares for her kittens like their her forever..." Read more Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC - Self-serving, inhumane & callous - RUN! Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Everyone should buy a kitten from Christpaw Persians!! Christypaw Persians "From the moment I first spoke with Christy, to picking up my sweet girl at the airport, the whole process was a breeze. I first spoke with her through e-mails,..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Vet in Deptford KILLED my dog! Banfield Pet Hospital "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more