Fleetwood RV - My 2012 Bounder 35K Seat Issues _ Class action maybe?
I have a 2012 bounder with 13000 miles that is stored indoors. My Flexsteel Ultra Leather seats have started to disintegrate. Both Flexsteel and Fleetwood did nothing for me. Flexsteel offered to sell me new Ultra Leather covers for the seats - Driver seat $375.00 Passenger: $395.00. This price does not include installation.
I am not happy with the response I received from both Fleetwood and Flexsteel. They delivered a poor product and are unwilling to do anything to resolve the issue. Perhaps this is a great candidate for class acton lawsuit
I am having custom sheepskin covers made for the seats by Ultimate Sheepskin.
Not a happy camper
More Review Details
What I liked
- Many features
- Floorplan of the rv
- Good salesmen and service
- Interior layout
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Quality control
- Poor quality
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "If you are looking on doing some remodeling in your bath and need to costume shower door:I order a shower frameless door from Home Depot and they used this company..."
- "Today I got an email about a sale online only - all shirts $12.00. Since school is starting next week my daughter picked out 7 shirts totaling $84.00. ..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."