Fleetwood RV - Fleetwood E3 - FTCA closure in Somerset, PA
For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts suppliers, or thousands of product owners. I know, big surprise based on the outstanding customer service reviews I've seen at many online forums.
For those that want to learn more, check out Blackstreet Capital Management LLC. Blackstreet acquired FTCA in May, 2008 as FTCA picked up Fleetwood Folding Camper Trailers. Articles written by Julian Gothard were found online at examiner.com in National section that clued me in.
Hopeful that I can scrounge some info on leagal proceedings against Blackstreet. Doubtful I'll ever recover funds, so I'll plan to convert my Fleetwood E-3 to a bird bath.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Evolution E3
- Review category
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I contacted Awbreys Powder Coating concerning some bike parts i needed powder coated, communication was swift and on point, the gentleman seemed very confident he could deliver the services i..."
- "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..."
- "The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble. The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap...."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Car accident, not my fault, insurance company wants to total car out, but I still owe over 7000 for a 1900 car and they tell me I still have to..."
- "My homeowners insurance was canceled when I filed a claim for water damage. They listed a claim also from 9/15/08 for the storm that hit as an aftermath of..."
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."