I bought a 2012 Outback.The quality and material used is substandard.
Their Customer Service is some of the worst in the industry. They do not stand behind their products and look for ways to avoid responsibility even when it is blatantly obvious. I have a paint fading issue with the cap on the front of my camper. I have been seeing more and more Outback travel trailers with the paint faded on the front cap driving down the road.
So apparently, this is a systemic problem. They made me pay a good portion to repaint for the first complaint of the top half. 6 months after that was painted, the bottom half has exhibited the same fading as the top had.
They are unwilling to take responsibility for the paint issue.DO NOT BUY FROM FLEETWOOD.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Interior layout
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Quality of my unit
- Quality control
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- 2012 Keystone Rv Outback 312Bh
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Reloaded wont take the lock off my safe even though i sent victoria copies of the receipts she asked for. Saying that she cant read the receipts that i emailed..."
- "The oil dripped....and look what happen...not happy about this and will NEVER use glade again......."
- "Ordered a ball hitch and a hitch pin all that I received was a torn box and hitch pin. They will not do nothing about it...."