I bought a 2012 Outback.The quality and material used is substandard.
Their Customer Service is some of the worst in the industry. They do not stand behind their products and look for ways to avoid responsibility even when it is blatantly obvious. I have a paint fading issue with the cap on the front of my camper. I have been seeing more and more Outback travel trailers with the paint faded on the front cap driving down the road.
So apparently, this is a systemic problem. They made me pay a good portion to repaint for the first complaint of the top half. 6 months after that was painted, the bottom half has exhibited the same fading as the top had.
They are unwilling to take responsibility for the paint issue.DO NOT BUY FROM FLEETWOOD.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Interior layout
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Quality of my unit
- Quality control
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- 2012 Keystone Rv Outback 312Bh
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "I hate to diss a great company. Fleetwood has a beautiful product line. However, we went to look at the 2012's that had just arrived in Hammond, LA this..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I contacted Awbreys Powder Coating concerning some bike parts i needed powder coated, communication was swift and on point, the gentleman seemed very confident he could deliver the services i..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."