I bought a 2012 Outback.The quality and material used is substandard.
Their Customer Service is some of the worst in the industry. They do not stand behind their products and look for ways to avoid responsibility even when it is blatantly obvious. I have a paint fading issue with the cap on the front of my camper. I have been seeing more and more Outback travel trailers with the paint faded on the front cap driving down the road.
So apparently, this is a systemic problem. They made me pay a good portion to repaint for the first complaint of the top half. 6 months after that was painted, the bottom half has exhibited the same fading as the top had.
They are unwilling to take responsibility for the paint issue.DO NOT BUY FROM FLEETWOOD.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Interior layout
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Quality of my unit
- Quality control
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- 2012 Keystone Rv Outback 312Bh
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "Reloaded wont take the lock off my safe even though i sent victoria copies of the receipts she asked for. Saying that she cant read the receipts that i emailed..."
- "This is my hamburger bun. When I asked for a new bun not even for my order to be remade or any money taken off but just a new bun the..."
- "My son had eaten 2, until he brought me the 3rd one which he took a *** of! He is 4 yrs old! I looked down to see mold all..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."