2016 Fleetwood Rv Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado
2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot.Was to be my retirement home.
Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then underneath of cabover started to separate. Took it to Lazy Days, loveland colorado (where purchased), tech took off the seal to discover screws were broken and just siliconed on.
Ordered the parts. When we went out to put supplies in motorhome for maiden voyage my husband noticed water dripping from cabover seal, he pushed up on seal and more water gushed out. Scary so we went into camper and picked up mattress on bunk above driver. The entire mattress and carpet and wood trim on passenger side are covered in mold.
Obviously no trip in our future. We will be at the dealership "Lazy Days" tomorrow.
I hope it will be unnecessary to contact an attorney.but I don't have a lot of faith.It wood be nice if Fleetwood would make it right as the motorhome is now unusable.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "My 2010 SS broke a valve spring while driving about 20MPH in a parking lot. This caused the valve to drop and the piston imploded, causing the rod to come..."
- "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "I stayed a week at the Extended Stay on Evans in Denver, CO. The hotel was filthy and in dire need of repair. My room had not been..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."