Fleetwood RV - 2005 fleet wood revolution
I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made the roof is leaking the windows are chipping and the rubber seals are falling completely out I have put a lot of money in this and this is ridicous my son bought one the dealer said they have Improved and the have definitely not his is falling apart horribly just do your self a favor and just don't wasn't your money on a fleet wood rv if you do you will be disappointed
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2005 Fleetwood Revolution
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "I hate to diss a great company. Fleetwood has a beautiful product line. However, we went to look at the 2012's that had just arrived in Hammond, LA this..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "This evening my family went to Chipotle. We were taken back by the $2.00 additional charge for quachamole when we were asked for it along with all the other sides...."
- "We were greeted by Chan the rep from carpet one at the flea market. His product of flooring was suppose to be the best ever. We asked if the it..."
- "Purchased electric reclining loveseat and recliner. First the covering starts to blister and then started peeling off in long strips. I spent over 1800.00 on the two pieces and they..."