Fleetwood RV - 2005 fleet wood revolution
I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made the roof is leaking the windows are chipping and the rubber seals are falling completely out I have put a lot of money in this and this is ridicous my son bought one the dealer said they have Improved and the have definitely not his is falling apart horribly just do your self a favor and just don't wasn't your money on a fleet wood rv if you do you will be disappointed
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2005 Fleetwood Revolution
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "I contacted Lexus of Orlando in Oct./Nov. and suggested to them that they should relocated the model in their TV ads to the passenger side of the vehicle being pitched...."
- "I just purchased a case of Oreos with chocolate cream. The pack was fresh & wasnt ripped open or anything when I brought them home and opened it, it seemed..."
- "I was given a large vegetable steamer as a gift. The lid was warped a little so it did not lock. When I called customer service I was asked..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."