Flax Lignen Health - LAST DAY! Free Non-GMO Seeds
Except as you can see from the picture the email did not go out until the day after!the offer lol.
I did not receive the email until after 7pm PDT (they are on central time being in Mansfield, Texas). Now when I called this morning, Wed the 2nd of April, they told me that they honored their mistake to whomever called yesterday?, lol what?! Though I was calling them to complain about the late email the 2 people I spoke with did not! extend the offer to me.
For whatever its worth the phone number for this business is a cell phone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Free Non-Gmo Seeds
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "We bought a Maytag dishwasher less than 2 years ago. Last week it stopped working so we had a repair man come to fix it. It was something that could..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "There was a piece of plastic inside a chicken Pattie...."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."