Flavorus - Review about Event Ticket from New York City, New York

18 of 20 Flavorus reviews

I purchased a ticket to Electric Zoo 2014 on August 30th through this company, the event was canceled so I was then told via email that I'd receive a refund since I didn't even get to attend the event after spending nearly 200 dollars.I never received the refund 2 months later and now I'm being told my refund request form was lost!

I have all the emails I've been sending back and forth to these ppl in reference to my refund and they still refuse to do ANYTHING! I will never use them ever again in the future to but tickets, I've also contacted the BBB in which they're not even accredited by!! This company is a total scam. They take your money and provide terrible customer service!

I have never dealt with a " company" that had caused me this much stress and aggravation in my life.

They are only concerned with themselves!If you want to purchase tickets to an event I suggest going directly to the website instead of paying these greedy thieves a fee and possibly having them keep your money and leave you empty handed with nothing in return if a problem arises.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Event Ticket
Review category
Entertainment
review #552557

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flavorus? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 20 Flavorus reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Flavorus.
Filing a new complaint about
×