3 months after purchase this thing EXPLODED!!I plugged it in, set the temp, turned it on and BOOM..
Smoke and glass everywhere, I had to immediately open the windows to ensure the smoke detector didn't go off. So we called. They were not willing to help at all, mainly because we just moved into a new house and didn't have the receipt. I'm sorry, I understand a receipt is required for defective products, but if your product explodes and shoots glass everywhere than that is beyond defective.
Thankfully my daughter wasn't in the room when it happened.I highly discourage anyone from buying this product.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flavor Wave Deluxe
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "I switched from Rogers to Telus, after an hours with the paper work, got home and gave the phone to my wife, left to work, make a first called to..."
- "I rented my personal home outside Toronto via Flipkey. They charge approx 13% commission in my case which is fine. They accepted my booking in Canadian Dollars. They accepted payment..."