****THE WORST COMPANY EVER****

Related: Flat Rate Moving - Flat Rate Movers, Atlanta, GA

Don't use this company. Unless you want to be abused and ripped off. They are very shady and sneaky. They give you a quote and then quadruple it. They left behind almost half of my possessions in storage for my move from FL to DC. They damaged items and scratched my walls in my condo.

I had to sleep on the floor for months because they left behind essential parts to my bed which they WOULD NOT ASSEMBLE because they could not because they forgot the parts along with half of my other personal belongings!

They won't negotiate any refund or make any adjustments. They lied to my bank when I put in a claim. They told me that I would have to pay for their Attorney in court. They caused me so much distress that I don't ever want to move again.

I have moved many times and have expected companies to be greedy but they top the cake for being outright irresponsible and unprofessional.

I had to pay thousands to move the rest of my stuff back up north and didn't even have a bed for my daughter or a plate or a fork to use after already paying them thousands to move it in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom line---

BEWARE

BAIT AND SWITCH----*** ARTISTS-----UNPROFESSIONALS---RUDE---LAZY---LIARS

Review about: Movers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $8
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flat Rate Moving?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.