Maplewood, New Jersey

They pass your call around and one call takes more than 30 minutes only to leave you with the problem unaddressed. Flagstar miscalculated my taxes and after a year later raised my payment $450/month and the only thing they said was I should default on the mortgage.

I am in if there is a class action suit.

This is the worst complany I have ever dealt with in all those that have held my mortgages. Messages are left unreturned for weeks at at time even if the message is left for the supervisor and thier complaint options are useless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Mortgage.

Comments

Try the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. They deal with fraudulent and bad faith business practices. Worked for us, in just 10 days.

AGAIN the NUMBERS speak for themselves there is over 10,000 COMPLAINTS! about "flagSHAFTbank" THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING WRONG!

We need more Customers to stick together and get law suits against there Loan offices, the only way to do this is call the Attorney General office and complain, also write down tellephone numbers & names, if you don't do this they will get away with this stuff and make a jokes about this. This is a real *** of a Bank!