I ordered and paid online for several DVDs from Five Star Laser in San Gabriel, in mid May 2013.By mid June when the disks did not arrive, I phoned.

A man on the phone told me they were out of one title, I asked him to substitute it with another title that was in stock, and he said the order would be shipped out. It is July 19 now and still no DVDs. I have over the last few days phoned again and did not get an answer. I also e-mailed twice and did not receive any reply.

I think I got scammed.If you are thinking of doing business with Five Star Laser in San Gabriel, be warned!

Review about: Dvds.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $80
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Five Star Laser Corp?

Comments

Ange

I wish I had read your review before I ordered something from them..........I am having the same issue.I ordered something, the payment has gone through and now I's not showing on my account order status page.

I have emailed them several times, but just getting ignored.They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this kind of shoddy scam service.