Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Everyone will notice closely when a SEX OFFENDER is posted about ab individual. Ever thought about why they do not post anything about your neighbor that has been hiding for years as a thief, robber, or other criminal activities?

How much do you trust or know your neighbor? Will you trust the individual in your home when you are not there? What about with your bank card or credit card? Would you give a stranger your password, pin number, social security number or keys to your car or house?

You create passwords, pin numbers, etc... and put locks on your doors to keep thieves out. Well folks, Fitzsimons Federal Credit Union asked me to give them my Debit Card pin number when I went there to get a new one. YEP, you read it right!

The normal protocol has been for me to personally key the number in with their keyboard without ANYONE seeing it. The employee insisted that I GIVE HER THE PIN NUMBER. I refused and the manager stipulated that I must comply if I wanted the Debit Card. I did not provide the number and was told the card would have to be mailed.

It has been over a WEEK and they STILL have not sent the card! The credit union blamed COVID for not sending the card. COVID gets a bad rap for everything even if you get caught withdrawing someone MONEY illegally. Donna Summer said it simply "She Works Hard For The Money." Therefore, you can not add or subtract from it!

DO YOUR BANKING FACILITY TREAT YOU RIGHT? Maybe if you are a celebrity.

Rodney Dangerfield "NO RESPECT" relates to the average person that banks. After all IT'S YOUR MONEY.

User's recommendation: Do not think about opening an account.

Preferred solution: card to be mailed.

Fitzsimons Credit Union Pros: Location only.

Fitzsimons Credit Union Cons: Understand at a 5th grader level, Will not do their jobs.

Location: 2201 North Fitzsimons Parkway, Aurora, CO 80045