Verified Buyer

1.1

A Fitworks Female sold my mother $150 gift card to the facility prior to Christmas, with my mothers understanding if I did not need the gift card it would be able to be refunded back with receipt I went up to the facility to start my first month thinking I would be using the facility, come to find out two days later I have a job opportunity outside of Ohio meaning I will no longer be able to use the card for my area nor will have the time to use it in another.

I went back to the facility with both receipts and not ever using the gym to hopefully get a reimbursement for the card that is not able to be used the head of the facility told me that there was nothing that they can do because it was a gift card and whoever was spoken to gave Miss information.

Now with the understanding that this is not a customers fault this is a facilities fault and employment and a refund should be provided since miss information. But the head of the facility did not see it that way and did not know how to be able to refund something like that and mention to just giving it away.

This is the first time having an issue like this any other time any facility as long as a receipt is issued and the gift card is still at full price of the purchase. Then it can be refunded.

Very displeased and dissatisfied with the customer service as well as not having a customer Caroline to contact Fitworks company directly.

User's recommendation: Know the prices of the gym your getting associated with prior to getting a membership also never take someone’s word just because they’re an employee.

Location: 8555 Day Drive, Cleveland, OH 44129