Verified Reviewer

1.1

Update by user Aug 07, 2021

As of today, I have filed a complaint with the BBB and this issue still isn't resolved. FitTrack contacted me about the shipment that I rejected and told me to ship it back to them. I don't know how many times and in how many ways I have to communicate to them that I don't have the scale and they are now guilty of fraud and theft.

Update by user Jul 27, 2021

I have contacted the BBB and submitted a complaint. Now they are calling me telling me that they are TRYING to get in contact with their escalations team.

What kind of scam company can't even get in contact with a department in their own company.

They are doing everything they can to keep my money, and I don't understand why because I don't even have the scale because it was rejected at delivery. This company is a SCAM.

Update by user Jul 08, 2021

I have contacted this company three times and they won't issue a refund so I contacted my banking institution.

Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2021

I ordered a scale and found a coupon that made it $30 cheaper. I immediately (within 10 minutes of ordering) sent their customer service a message telling them to immediately cancel the order.

They didn't cancel it. I sent another message the next day saying to cancel it and telling them that I already requested the cancellation. They still refused to issue a refund. Now I have two scales and they refused to issue my refund.

I couldn't reject the delivery because I work during the day.

I have contacted my bank and I am posting here because I can't file a complaint with the BBB because the company refuses to post their USA address and they are based out of Austria. I want my money back ASAP.

User's recommendation: Check for coupons... better yet, order from a company in the USA.

FitTrack Cons: That this company is a scam, That they will not provide a refund.

Comments