100% full Not resolved

I purchased a Fitbit and not long after that the band was pulling apart, the company replaced it.I know have a second one and it is worse than the first one.

Related: Don't waste $$ on purchasing a fitbit!

The band is cracked and you can see the battery compartment. After emailing and calling they are not willing to stand behind their product. I think with the amount they charge for the product it should last at least a year???????

They did offer a 25% discount really do you think I would go out and purchase another after 2 of them have not held up really??????DO NOT PURCHASE A FITBIT THEY DO NOT HOLD UP!!!!!

Review about: Fitbit Charge.

I liked: I like the the way the product works just not the band.

I didn't like: Quality of the band.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fitbit Wristband
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $130
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Fitbit?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.