Rockcreek, Oregon
1K views 1 comment
100% full Not resolved

To say Fishrite puts out a quality boat is a laugh!. I have a 24' Performer, a few months after I bought it my wife kept complaining that here legs were getting wet any time we were in semi rough water, after crawling under the left side console I noticed a

4"x6" square hole where they didn't finish fabricating the bulkhead. I thought I was in luck due to the boat show was during the week I found the hole, I went to the boat show and found Jamie and told him the issue and his exact words " you must be mistaken, there can't be a unfinished bulkhead" I had to go home and take a video and bring it back to the boat show and when I showed him while other people around he quickly had me ushered away.

Great way to treat your customers! Currently I have a bad fuel leak, I took the seats and flooring out and didn't find the problem there so I pulled up the back decking and found the dumba***** ran the fuel pick up lines over a sharp aluminum strut instead of under it and the decking pushed down on the hose until the strut cut into the fuel line causing a severe fuel leak.

If anyone would like a picture proving they make crappy boats I can send you pictures.

Review about: 24 Ft Performer.

I liked: Looks.

I didn't like: Quality.

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fish Rite Boats Boat
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $70000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fish Rite Boats?

Comments

Fish Stick

I agree with you, not only are they pumping out sub par work this father son turd combo owe me $3000. These guys are complete *** bags and are not men of there word.

Stay Away