Imlay City, Michigan

I am completly outraged at this company ....how dare you send someone to my house to dissconnect my service when i have a medical cert...not only that but the guy who came was a ***...

Related: Firstenergy Customer Care Review from College Park, Maryland

my husband is very ill and when all of a sudden our power went out he walked outside to see what was going on only to be treated like ***!!!! The *** u had come here kept calling him an *** and a *** let me tell you somethung all my husband did was ask him to wait please that i was on the phone with you and nit to shut it off yet and he kept yelling at my husband saying are u threating me???? What the *** he never said anything threating he asked him to wait till i talked to you people .....

then he walks over by our peper crop and smashes two plants on his way to the truck you have to be kidding me this is how you allow your people to be treated helll no i willl be calling a laywer tomorrow...i have his id number and wrote down what he looked like this is unreal no way shape or form should your company treat us like this

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Firstenergy Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Firstenergy?

Comments

Sparta Township, New Jersey, United States #1179002

Pay your bill this won't be an issue.

who ever you want it to be
to Anonymous Marion, Ohio, United States #1183753

some people dont always get paid when the bill is due

to who ever you want it to be Massillon, Ohio, United States #1246425

Then budget so you know you're able to pay your bills when they're due. You have to be an adult if you want to have utilities. They are a service, not a right.