First Class Exteriors Improper installation of roof
First Class Exteriors / Mary & John Langona from Howard Beach NY did my roof and had to come back three times already to do repairs.Yet again five rows of shingles are sliding down to expose bare plywood with no 15lbs moisture barrier installed as per contract, while other sections of the roof are beginning to slide off as well.
Used nail guns at a crooked angle and nails tear into shingles causing them to slide off in sections. Called co. last week and Mary was very nasty. Said it's 101 degrees and no one can go up roofs which I agreed with.
Such weather lasted two days and subsided to usual 80 plus degrees.I asked for a date and time since I already waited home one full day with no one showing up. Mary said I will get a call one day prior before someone shows up.John showed up later in the afternoon and I was'nt home (so much for the notice). Into one full week and still waiting. Called John yesterday and explained that NY will be getting 1-3" rain.
He said he will be here today (meaning yeaterday).
Still waiting.We did have heavy rains and the roof continue to be soaked and further damage.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."