First Choice Marine - Sent Wrong Part - I returned Part - FCM Kept My Money

1 of 11 First Choice Marine reviews

I ordered a drain plug for my boat. It's a hard to find piece and I wanted a spare, knowing that eventually I'll lose one of the two required. The plug they sent was not the plug pictured on the website, and it naturally would not fit.

I sent the part back after acquiring an return authorization, and asked for a refund on the part and shipping. After all, they posted a picture of the wrong part on their website.

That was six weeks ago. I have emailed them several times, and a couple of times Erica said she'd "personally" ask accounting, but accounting was not in and would not be in for a few days. I have yet to get a response from her.

That's theft, but for an $11 part it's hardly worth pursuing. I would look to another company, if at all possible, before buying a part from First Choice Marine. I just wish I had the time back from following up with this disreputable company.

I had as bad an experience as you can have. An $11 part cost me over $20 (with shipping both ways included), and a lot of time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with First Choice Marine? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 11 First Choice Marine reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.