Satuarday I took my car to Firestone in Humble, Texas, on 1st street, for a wheel aligment after getting new tires.The alignment was't done correctly so I end up having to go bring it back on Monday for them to recheck it.
Upon their recheck, they said nothing was wrong with the alignment that i had a bad tire and to take it back to Goodyear where i bought the tires....
I took off from work to do just that today to only find out (after 3 hours) with a computerized copy that the wheel alignment was never done!!!!So, I took it to another Firestone ( where i initially purchased the lifetime alignment), they fixed it in under a hour.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..."
- "Electric blanket caused burns on my leg...."
- "This picture should speak for itself. I cant even explain how dissapointing this meal was. Ordered from Kingwood Tx delivered by a crack head. Truly all around terrifying experience. Boo..."