Satuarday I took my car to Firestone in Humble, Texas, on 1st street, for a wheel aligment after getting new tires.The alignment was't done correctly so I end up having to go bring it back on Monday for them to recheck it.
Upon their recheck, they said nothing was wrong with the alignment that i had a bad tire and to take it back to Goodyear where i bought the tires....
I took off from work to do just that today to only find out (after 3 hours) with a computerized copy that the wheel alignment was never done!!!!So, I took it to another Firestone ( where i initially purchased the lifetime alignment), they fixed it in under a hour.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "Ordered knee brace (receive 1 free by paying shipping/handling). On telephone the operator states that you will receive 20% discount and a $50.00 Wal-Mart card if you order, try..."
- "Electric blanket caused burns on my leg...."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."