Firestone Complete Auto Care - Firestone Belts

40 of 468 Firestone Complete Auto Care reviews

On April 3rd 2015, I had all three of my belts replaced on my 1996 Izusu Rodeo hoping to get rid of the morning squeal I had when starting up. That did not fix the problem.

Went back on April 24th and had the alternator and another new alternator belt replaced. The first belt cost me $31.50. The second alternator belt cost $10.50 in the same month! That sounds funny to me. After paying for all this work, I still had a squeal! Went back and they stated they had tightened it all they were going to because it would tear up the alternator.

Just last week, I went to my dependable mechanic and asked them to take a look. He said right off the bat, these are the wrong belts! They were too big and they could not be tightened any more because they were too big! I have spent a considerable amount of money here and I am not happy. I know it was over a year ago, but wrong is wrong and I'm still wondering why they charged me for two alternator belts in the same month! I have the receipts if you need copies.

The invoice #'s are 144417 and 145025.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #912607

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
40 of 468 Firestone Complete Auto Care reviews
BSRO Social

Sep 04, 2016 #1207871

Hello, we understand your frustration with this and we'd like to look into it for you. Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with these details. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Firestone Complete Auto Care.
Filing a new complaint about
×