Update by user Jan 22, 2016

Additional information on Yelp.

Update by user Jan 21, 2016

Paulette Gosden is now a part of Charter One Realty and so is the Broker In Charge Tom Jackson who approved her swindle.

Update by user Nov 29, 2015

It is important note that Paulette also closed on my house in only 8 days which left me homeless!

There is additional information on this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Boycott-Bad-Realtors-and-Agents-1508127526099389/?fref=ts

Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2015

This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello.She is a real estate broker in Hilton Head, SC, who swindled me out of my home and I lost more than $20K while she pocketed $6K.

She under-priced my house and when I told her to make a counter offer to the buyer, she refused.

Paulette then met with these buyers alone after we had scheduled a meeting together.Tom Finn then had the audacity to threaten me with the attached letter.

Review about: Finn Law Group Real Estate Lawyer.

I didn't like: Intimidation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Intimidation based on lies! / $20000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Finn Law Group?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.