Port Jervis, New York
1.2K views 6 comments

I ordered a wig over a month ago and have not received it yet.The webpage is filled with lies, specifically it boasts that they will send the order out in 2 days, this is clearly untrue.

I have written to the company three times already. The first time I got an email back with a tracking number claiming that they sent the product out. This was a pre tracking confirmation which means that they did not send anything out, they just lied again to get out of trouble. The second time I got an email telling me to write their customer service email 3 days after I sent it out, when their webpage and automated response says that they will respond in 24 hrs.

At this point I do not want the product from such crooked and desperate people, I want my money back. I can understand being swamped and needing extra time to complete the orders, but do NOT lie about it. Close your doors for a while to catch up, do something that indicates that you are not just a couple of desperate girls looking for a quick buck by robbing hard working people.

If they do not respond to me within 3 days (which I will allow because I am very patient) I will be filing a class action lawsuit, there are way too many people who have been scammed by these people.I will post another review in a few days with my contact information for anyone else who wants to join.

Review about: Wig.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fingercomber?

Comments

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1249513

I am having LITERALLY the exact same issue with them. From contacting to sending out a tracking number without sending anything out. I placed my order almost a month ago and still don't receive customer service emails back in a timely manner.

Dallas, Texas, United States #1197555

Please do so and I'm all in!!!!!!!

ANONYMOUS

#1020895

www.prettyvirginlocks.com I make units to order for a company called Pretty Virgin Locks.They have a brand called "Napturally Yours" and their natural units are SO FULL and they have EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I know because I'm an over the phone consultant. The wigs have not two but FOUR combs in them for security. Check us out and order a unit from us. I'll probably be making it myself.

And we do custom wigs so you can tell me how you want it.

There is an extra charge for that though.

Kara.

janroll52
to Anonymous #998442

I don't trust anything without a registration mark. NO THANKS.