Fingercomber - Review about Positive Experience from Redmond, Washington

22 of 29 Fingercomber reviews

Finger Comber is AMAZING!I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree.

But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a product properly and not get the same results the item showcases. Ladies it takes time to master any product/talent. I heart ❤ finger comber! My hubby loves my new looks.

Buy this product.

Watch the videos and when in doubt call and ask questions.

-Angelika H.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 9 Yes 9 16 No 16
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
22 of 29 Fingercomber reviews

Oct 10, 2015 #1046124

who wants to deal with a company that you are taking a chance with. They are asking too much money for junk wigs.
Its a shame they don't honor their Brand fingercomber is a bad name.

Jul 23, 2015 #1011171

The person in the picture is NOT from REDMOND, Washington. She is a DC metropolitan area native and writer. Her name is Alex Elle on her social pages. I was tempted to purchase from this company, especially given the prices but way too many negative and FAKE reviews.

1 0 Reply

Jun 11, 2015 #994090 Irvine, California, United States

it has been 3 weeks and i haven't received my order either. I'm about to file a refund request with my credit card co. they are right there isn't any available info to track your package. if I had paid attention to the fact there is no customer service or contact no. i wouldn't have ordered either. I fell in love with the way the product looked on the page. :(

May 29, 2015 #989182

I am happy you enjoyed your experience but don't discredit the other women who had a problematic experience with this company. I was also excited about purchasing the wig but after these reviews I will be taking my money elsewhere, you do look fab in that pic and your wig is gooooorrrrrggggeeeeooousssss :), sad though because I really liked their products

Bizzy

Jan 29, 2015 #938144

GIRL you are so on point. #FINGERCOMBER #Naturalhair #kinkyhairwigs for life!

2 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fingercomber.
Filing a new complaint about
×