Verified Reviewer

My two Relay Financial accounts were closed for no reason. I want to warn potential business owners about this bank.

Relay Financial Bank is not a bank. They do not have customer support let alone anyone that can assist with any problem that occurs. On Nov 13 we had a bounced check from a customer in our AKB Family account. We explained and gave them proof of what happened.

Our account was reactivated on Nov 16 by rep Toby Baker. I signed in twic after then. But on Nov 24th I had trouble logging in. I tried logging in after 5pm EST and tried calling support for help.

There hours are 9-5pm EST. I called the next day and they stated it would have to be escalated to fix the login issue. The error message I got was I tried logging in too many times. The login is automatically saved to my laptop and the password is already saved.

I tried logging in twice and I was told to call in since I could not set my password myself. Since then I have waited and called in for weeks to find out whats going in my account. It is very difficult to get anyone on the phone at this supposed bank. Finally I got a helpful woman on Dec 19.

She apologized and stated this would be escalated. The next day I got an email stating my account was closed. No reasons as to why. So I called again and they said they would try and get someone to help.

Today Dec 21 we are still expecting a deposit from our vendor Holman Partner connect who has paid us since Dec 19. Only to find out our second account was closed. This company is not a bank. They are posing as a bank.Today is Dec 21 and our deposit has been blocked which will delay time in paying our workers right before Christmas.

I have 3 transactions that I have disputed on my second account. I had to dispute it with Visa because this company is not a bank. I do not know what they are. But a scam.

Avoid. This Company is a scam. They are not a real company. For exampled I called 3 times today from different numbers because my phone number is blocked.

Imagine that!! A s0-called bank blocking your number...AVOID...

RELAY FINANCIAL IS NOT A REAL BANK!!! They are owned by Thread Bank and they have NO CLUE what this bank is doing!!!

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Andy B Rqf

There is a resason this company has horrible reviews!!! Dont take my word for it read the reviews.

Guest

The bounced check and the three disputed transactions are more than enough for them to close the accounts. I don’t know what the story was with the disputed transactions but it would have helped filing a police report and freezing the credit card as proof to Relay.

Andy B Rqf
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2473106

Did you read the post properly genius?? Probably not!!!!!

If You didn't read the review properly there's no need to comment. Climbing back in the hole you got out of would help!!!

Relay Customer service. Quote on Quote guest How about you unblock my number clown

reply icon Replying to comment of Andy B Rqf

Clown? That’s a good one. Especially coming from a loser whose banking is in a mess and is now stuck with closed accounts.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2473288

Lol!!! Whoa!

Dude is talking about his experience. What business does that have to do with you?? You sound like your taking it personally.

Sounds like the bank sucks. Chill bro.

FinancialPost Reviews