Staten Island, New York

i bought the program off the internet yesterday (finally fast.com) and now it wont do anything .wont take my sign in name or pass word.i can do anything with it and don't know why but if this is how it is going to work i want my money back in my bank account.

i thought it was a good product well advertised on tv and everything and trusted i was going to get good serves from the company. when i pay for something i expect it to do what you say it does. there have been three people here trying to get it to work and nothing. you need to tell me how to get it to work or like i said refund my money.

or i get ahold of the better buisness department. so send an e mail or call me at 570 731 4181.

and help me install this program so it will work .thank you Harold Collins

reference # 1833523221

Review about: Program Purchase.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $29
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with FinallyFast?

Comments

***o

Hello

How are you?i hope fine.My email:(favourwabari4@yahoo.com) i saw your profile today and after going through it many times,i made up my mind to contact you.My full name is favour wabari. i am 23years old,i am seriuosly seeking for long term relationship ,truthful,honest,carering and good heart.i am single never married befor,i am a nice girl with much passion,loving,carering and understanding looking for a good relation.i will like to know more about you through my email address so that i will give you my picture and for you to know who i am.My email:(favourwabari4@yahoo.com)and i am hoping to hear from you soon

Yours one in love.

Miss favour

Thanks.

Dave

Of course it won't work, it's a scam, designed for the sole purpose of getting your money and will usually decrease your computer performance, not improve it.