Florida City, Florida

WARNING!!!!!!!!FAKE CLOTHES FROM TURKEY.

OWNER OWNS MULTIPLE SITES AND SCAMS PEOPLE.JUST GOOGLE IT YOU'LL SEE HUNDREDS OF REPORTS .CHECK OUT THE EMAIL RESPONSE I GOT IN THE PIC ATTACHED...PROOF. DO NOT BUY.STAY AWAY. SAVE YOUR MONEY...............

NOW I'M JUST WRITING TO FILL UP THE WORD COUNT WHICH IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO SUBMIT THIS COMPLAINT.IT'S KIND OF ABSURD THAT I HAVE TO WRITE 100 WORDS WHEN THE FACT THAT THIS SITE IS A SCAM CAN BE ESTABLISHED IN 2 SENTENCES.I AM APPROACHING ABOUT 100 WORDS RIGHT ABOUT NOW IN 5 MORE WORDS AND DONE.

Review about: Clothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Filomilano?

Comments

Mike
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada #670723

This company is the same *** like Dolcefugo. Stealing the money from people. Stay away from a couple of ***.

Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible, deceptive company Dresslily "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Dresslily - Review about Wool Pea Coat from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more