I wanted to rent some things for my little cousins birthday, so i had called to speak to the owner Claudia at fiesta for kids.Unfortunately they were not able to book on the day i wanted and tried to talk about organizing it for a different time.
Not only was she rude on the phone, but she is VERY unprofessional and unaccommodating. i suggest she learns how to speak to her clients because she's going to lose ALOT of business. I am pissed.
I understand they may be busy but you should NEVER tell your clients that you dont care about their party.So rude.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Horrible Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I do everything they ask and they will not even register my warranty. My Dealership has sent many requests to register me. They refuse to do so, keeping my warranty..."
- "Ordered hair stylist leggings mid November and haven't received them to date..."
- "As you can see. On the top corner, it wasn't even 1am and me trying to order online it says the store is currently closed. I was going to make..."