Etobicoke, Ontario
100% full

I wanted to rent some things for my little cousins birthday, so i had called to speak to the owner Claudia at fiesta for kids.Unfortunately they were not able to book on the day i wanted and tried to talk about organizing it for a different time.

Not only was she rude on the phone, but she is VERY unprofessional and unaccommodating. i suggest she learns how to speak to her clients because she's going to lose ALOT of business. I am pissed.

I understand they may be busy but you should NEVER tell your clients that you dont care about their party.So rude.

Review about: Horrible Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fiesta4Kids?

Submit review

Comments

Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada #1177430

I amazing how much jealousy can be in this business

This kind of fake comments make our company strong .

Claudia R.

Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more South Beach Bingo - THREE TIMES THE RICHES SLOT JACKPOT South Beach Bingo "I WAS PLAYING AT THE SOUTH BEACH BINGO/SLOTS BETWEEN 2:30-3:00 AM PST ON MARCH 15, 2017 AND HIT THE JACKPOT SHOWN BELOW AND RECEIVED $2.25. I WAS PLAYING A TOTAL..." Read more Cam4 - Account Review Cam4 "You know, this is my fifth ban OVER NOTHING. I am sick and tired of going into rooms doing absolutely nothing but watching, and performers ban me for no reason...." Read more Vans Slip-On Shoes Review VANS "Originally wanting the veggie leather(online only), but not restocking so I ordered embossed leather as the only other tan slip on option. Extremely disappointed. One shoe noticeably shittier looking than..." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more Cnac Financing - Car Review Cnac Financing "Checking engine light been on since I got the car .took it to them two weeks later they said the car runs the light just comes on and off so..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more