I wanted to rent some things for my little cousins birthday, so i had called to speak to the owner Claudia at fiesta for kids.Unfortunately they were not able to book on the day i wanted and tried to talk about organizing it for a different time.
Not only was she rude on the phone, but she is VERY unprofessional and unaccommodating. i suggest she learns how to speak to her clients because she's going to lose ALOT of business. I am pissed.
I understand they may be busy but you should NEVER tell your clients that you dont care about their party.So rude.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Horrible Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..."
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Z2LtEi9xU&sns=em Watch this out..."
- "I do everything they ask and they will not even register my warranty. My Dealership has sent many requests to register me. They refuse to do so, keeping my warranty..."
- "Ordered hair stylist leggings mid November and haven't received them to date..."