Fibercare Inc - FiberCare destroyed my rug and infested my home
A high end store recommended that I use Fibercare in Dallas to clean my *** rug.It was returned to me infested with fleas and dirt embedded in every crevice of the rug.
Have tho photos to share. There wasn't even paperwork done up when the rug was returned, unwrapped. Whitney, the sales associate assured me that the situation would be resolved (she was very pleasant and wanting to help)-- the president, Joan Friedman called me and was incredibly nasty, rude and condescending. I have filed a complaint with the BBB which they finally responded to 28 days later lying and blaming me, the customer.
I'm out of a $1200 rug, and this woman says there is no recourse.
What a way to service your customers, Joan!This company has no ethics.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rug Damage
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."