Dallas, Texas
Featured 100% full Not resolved

A high end store recommended that I use Fibercare in Dallas to clean my *** rug.It was returned to me infested with fleas and dirt embedded in every crevice of the rug.

Have tho photos to share. There wasn't even paperwork done up when the rug was returned, unwrapped. Whitney, the sales associate assured me that the situation would be resolved (she was very pleasant and wanting to help)-- the president, Joan Friedman called me and was incredibly nasty, rude and condescending. I have filed a complaint with the BBB which they finally responded to 28 days later lying and blaming me, the customer.

I'm out of a $1200 rug, and this woman says there is no recourse.

What a way to service your customers, Joan!This company has no ethics.

Review about: Rug Damage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fibercare Inc?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Jollibee - Coke float na punongpuno ng yelo pero less coke Jollibee "Kumain kami ng husband ko sa jollibee-tanay rizal branch, nag order ako ng two pcs chicken at upgrade ko ung drink into coke float, sabi ko pa nga sa crew..." Read more Bonanza - No Sales with over 200 items Listed Bonanza "I decided to try Bonanza in May of 2017 because I have been with Ebay nearly 20 years and am sick of their nonsense. Well, all of my Ebay listing..." Read more Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more Ramada Worldwide - 6 hours of sleep in 2 days Ramada Worldwide "We stayed 2 nights. The first night we were located right around the corner from the pool. 10pm is the pool's closing time but there was still a group of..." Read more