Fema Guides - Femaguides.com stole my money
Femaguides.com stole my money.
I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered.
I filed a complaint with paypal, and assumed they had my back. Turns out that they don't cover "intangible" items. Thankfully, i requested the guides to be mailed, I told paypal that, and they requested him to provide a tracking number... That was nothing but a empty envelope.
Lost over $900 also see this link ------------------------- ( link removed) is has over 45 complaints about femaguides.com Stay away he might be cheap but not worth getting ripped off. I'm sticking with the official fema-study.com site their great.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Stole money
- No phone
- Vulgar language
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tutoring Guides
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..."
- "What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong. When I tested for my certification, I..."
- "DS Domination or Dropship Domination is a training course ran by Roger Langille where you pay $19.95 a month..I thought this business was just another damned scam at first where..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "Okaymmo mu legend mall overview: 1. Always Good Reputation okaymmo.com has a good reputation among our customers. Many of them recommend friends to buy from us. You may know the..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- "I should have learned my lesson after a prior incident with Bob's Discount Furniture, but I gave them a second chance and now I'm paying for it.My family purchased a..."
- "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..."